Park Hop is a free, summer long scavenger hunt that explores Gaston County’s local parks, trails and greenways.
Gaston County has a wealth of parks with countless activities for all ages to enjoy that are fun, affordable, and right around the corner. This scavenger hunt is quickly becoming an annual tradition for friends and family to enjoy. Join in the fun!
Park Hop 2022
1 Centennial Park | Bessemer City West Virginia Ave.
2. Lineberger Park | Gastonia 632 E. Garrison Blvd.
3. Martha Rivers Park | Gastonia 1525 Neal Hawkins Rd.
4. Rankin Lake Park | Gastonia 1750 Rankin Lake Park Rd.
5. Poston Park | Gastonia 1101 Lowell Spencer Mountain Rd.
6. South Fork Trail | Gastonia 119 Willow Dr.
7. Dallas Park | Dallas 1303 Dallas-Cherryville Hwy.
8. Tuckaseege Park | Mount Holly 165 Broome St.
9. River Street Park | Mount Holly 300 North River St.
10. C.B. Huss Recreation Complex | Cramerton 8 Julian St.
11. Rocky Branch Park | Belmont 103 Sacco St.
12. Kevin Loftin Riverfront Park | Belmont 1400 Catawba St.
13. Harper Park | Stanley 301 Blacksnake Rd.
How to participate
Participation in Park Hop 2022 is a simple three step process. First you need to register by clicking the button below, get your passport, and submit your clues by September 5th, 2022 at midnight. Prizes are awarded to youth and adults who complete the Park Hop clues. You must submit all 13 clues to be eligible to win the grand prize drawing.
Register by clicking the button below and complete the form.
2 GET YOUR PASSPORT
Download your passport right here.
Download PDF • 953KB
3: SUBMIT IT
Turned in your passport by September 5th, 2022 at midnight. There are three ways to submit your clues.
Email: Take a picture of your passport and email to email@example.com
Mail: Community Health Education, 991 W. Hudson Blvd. Gastonia, NC 28052
Register for updates
Click the button below to register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date with Gaston County Park Hop 2022.