IN GASTON COUNTY, NC
Given the rapidly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, visitors are encouraged to directly contact the Gaston County hospitality businesses and events promoted here to effectively plan your stay and to be aware of any recent schedule changes.
- Tue, Jun 22Kings Mountain Historical MuseumJun 22, 10:00 AM – Oct 23, 2:00 PMKings Mountain Historical Museum, 100 E Mountain St, Kings Mountain, NC 28086, USAThis exhibit explores the beginnings of Kings Mountain and how the "Gilded Age' in North Carolina was a time of dramatic cultural transformation bringing new technology, new consumer goods, new patterns of living, and new opportunities for women. INFO: (704) 739-1019
- Sat, Sep 18Lineberger Maple Springs FarmSep 18, 12:00 PM EDT – Oct 31, 6:00 PM EDTLineberger Maple Springs Farm, 906 Dallas Stanley Hwy, Dallas, NC 28034, USAJoin us for a fall celebration at the farm! Admission is free. Hay rides are $6.50 and include a medium size pumpkin from the patch. Chickens are available to feed for 50 cents. Our farm store is full of over 100 different varieties of pumpkins and gourds... you will be amazed at nature's variety!
- Multiple DatesWed, Sep 29Schiele Museum of Natural HistorySep 29, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMSchiele Museum of Natural History, Gastonia, NC 28054, USADiscover the wonders of fall’s most famous fruit! Visit The Farm to learn about the natural history of pumpkins and their kin, how their grown, and how nutritious they are. Plus, enjoy the gardens, hands-on activities and live farm animals that help tell the story of agriculture in the Piedmont.
- Multiple DatesWed, Sep 29BrickTree Brewing Co.Sep 29, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PMBrickTree Brewing Co., 414 E Water St, Lincolnton, NC 28092, USARight after Open Mic at BrickTree Crunk Muzic Entertainment presents Karaoke from 7-9:30 every Wednesday. DJ Chuck Niceee will be spinning your favorite tunes to sing to! be sure to give him some props! See one of our awesome Beer Tenders to sign up!
- Fri, Oct 01USNWC
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 01Little Theater of GastoniaOct 01, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMLittle Theater of Gastonia, 238 S Clay St, Gastonia, NC 28052, USAa series of scenes and sketches poke fun at the frustrations of mammograms, love handles, weekend warriors and proctology exams. The cleverly crafted songs celebrate forgetfulness, reading glasses and menopause, but also touch on the sentimental wisdom that the later years afford us. Mid-Life!
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 01GastoniaOct 01, 7:00 PM – Oct 02, 12:00 AMGastonia, 4064 Mountain View St, Gastonia, NC 28056, USASettled in the backwoods of the South Fork River, the Hickory Grove Haunted Trail is one of the original and oldest haunted attractions in the Charlotte, N.C. area. The staff here at HGHT is dedicated to giving our visitors the thrill they are seeking.
- Fri, Oct 01Veronét VineyardOct 01, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTVeronét Vineyard, 1549 Ike Brooks Dr, Kings Mountain, NC 28086, USAJoin us for an amazing Oktoberfest dinner on Friday, October 1 from 7pm - 9pm with a cannot miss performance by Deutsch Oompah band, The Steubenville Tootlers! Come out to enjoy authentic German cuisine, music, and say "PROST" to Oktoberfest!
- Sat, Oct 02USNWC
- Sat, Oct 02DSBG
- Sat, Oct 02Mount Holly
- Sat, Oct 02Schiele Museum of Natural History